Victoria International Marina Rendezvous
July 29th – August 2nd
Relax with friends, live entertainment, food and fun times.
Register your yacht at Victoria International Marina where you and guests will enjoy a week of world-class live music, entertainment, Antiquarian books, food and wine.
MARINE SPONSOR NEEDED FOR RENDEZVOUS
Dates: July 29th – August 3rd.
About the Rendezvous:
1) Book your yacht in for 1 – 5 days (special event permit for undersized vessels)
2) Victoria International Marina will host Music by the Sea in four concerts. This will be the inaugural season for this celebrated musical company to be heard in Victoria. For 15 years it has only been available to those who would venture to the isolated coastal village of Bamfield on the westcoast of Vancouver Island where it attracts international jazz and classical artists from around the world. This year, following the Bamfield Festival, the full company will come to Victoria International Marina for a week-long run from July 29 to August 1, leading up to the Victoria Symphony Splash event on August 2.
This series of concerts at the Marina will indeed still be “music by the sea”, since the new Victoria International Marina boasts the newest spectacular harbour front location in Victoria’s Inner Harbour. The sunset in the harbour by the sea will be the backdrop to the musicians’ elite performances of classical, jazz, and vocal music. Tickets from $75 to $95 . PURCHASE TICKETS Phone 250-888-7772 for additional information.
3) Special Viewing of Captain Cooks three Journals along with a book of artist renderings of the places and things he seen. You will also view the Captain Vancouver journals. This is a very special opportunity to view these rare books, white glove touching and personal guided tour of the Maritime Museum.
4) Educational discussions covering cruising the west coast, fishing, marine electronics and forging in the wild.
5) Our executive concierge will help with organizing a dinner on your yacht, restaurant reservations, special arrangements or book one a day trip.
6) Party at Victoria International Marina with fabulous music, great food, silent auction and tons of fun! Don’t miss this.