Covid Test Clinic Port Townsend and Port Angelas
We’ve had a few clients ask where they can get tested before heading into Canada. Below are a few addresses and phone numbers for Port Angeles and Port Townsend.
- US Citizens, living in the US, coming from the US by boat
- Are fully vaccinated with the Government Canada approved vaccine (i.e., those vaccines manufactured by Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca/COVISHIELD, and Janssen (Johnson & Johnson))
- Posses a pre-arrival molecular negative COVID-19 test issued within 72-hours of arrival (rapid test does not qualify)
- Be COVID-19 symptom-free
- Have completed the ArriveCan App. (a quarantine plan is part of this)
public-health/services/ diseases/coronavirus-disease- covid-19/arrivecan.html
- Note: Un-vaccinated travellers under the age of 12 years of age will be exempt if travelling with fully vaccinated adults; however, they will be subject to stringent health regulations that haven’t been released yet – so stay tuned on that one.
- Note: Unlike the land and air border, there will be no random arrival testing for marine travellers.
- Note: You must go to one of the open marine CBSA stations, as listed on their website