Nearest COVID-19 Testing Location for Vessels from Alaska
The nearest testing location to Canada when coming by vessel from Alaska.
As of today, all foreign nationals who qualify for the fully vaccinated traveller exemption are welcome in Canada that meet the criteria.
Note: for the person that may not have all 14 days prior to arriving and following their second vaccination, they will have to quarantine but just indicate as much in their ArriveCan information.
Where: Beacon mobile testing trailer at 3501 Tongass Avenue, KetchikanDirections: When walking or driving up, pull into Lane 8 next to the white trailer. Someone will come out and scan a QR code on your phone, they test you and have you wait for 30 minutes. They will then walk you back to your car with an iPad with your results and offer you the chance to take a photo of your results.Phone: 907-375-4381Hours: open 7 days a week from 10:30 to 5:30
- have no signs or symptoms of COVID-19
- have received the full series of an accepted COVID-19 vaccine or a combination of accepted vaccines
- have received your last dose at least 14 days prior to the day you enter Canada
- upload your proof of vaccination in ArriveCAN (Link)
- meet all other entry requirements (for example, pre-entry test, see below)
Providing proof of your Pre-entry Test Results
- Traveller name and date of birth
- Name and civic address of the laboratory/clinic/facility that administered the test
- The date on which the test was conducted
- The type of test conducted
- The test result